About Me

My photo
Welcome to "Our Adoption Journey" page. As most of you know, we are in the process of trying to adopt. Thanks for the many prayers and support to make our "hearts desire" come true!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Update Just In...

Here is an update I received today:

Due to administrative issues within the prison that “Nicole” is located, there has been a delay in her receipt of the information to review the applications.  Steps have been taken to resolve this matter and it is hoped that the issue will be resolved this week with a possible update early next week.

I apologize for the anxiety this is causing but this is an aspect that was not predicted and somewhat out of my control.   I believe the issue has been resolved and will confirm on Tuesday, if possible.

PLEASE continue to pray!

Thanks,

Tara & Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment