About Me

My photo
Welcome to "Our Adoption Journey" page. As most of you know, we are in the process of trying to adopt. Thanks for the many prayers and support to make our "hearts desire" come true!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The cyst has went down by about half the size it was.  Praise the LORD!  I'm told that it will not hurt anything with the procedure we are doing but the doctor wants it gone completely so I will take birth control for another 2 weeks and go back for an ultrasound on November 10th.  If all is well, I will start meds that Friday and the transfer will be on December 6th.  It sounds so far but at the same time it is right around the corner.  I will update again in 2 weeks.

The shirt selling has taken off once again!  I'm down to 11 t's, 2  long sleeve t's and 26 sweatshirts.  God is so AMAZING!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment